Even if you’re eating right, getting enough sleep and a bit of exercise, those breakouts can be super sneaky. Nothing is more frustrating than having a big event like a date or job interview and having to deal with bad skin. If you are pressed for time and are looking for options to get totally clear skin overnight, here are 13 tried and true ways to get your best skin ASAP!
1. Wash Your Face: Always wash your face before bed! If you’re not washing away all the dirt and sweat from the day, you’re asking for a breakout. Stash cleansing wipes on your nightstand for nights when you’re too tired to move
2. Face Mask: Whip up a spa-worthy mask right in your own home using strawberries and yogurt to help smooth bumps and unclog pores.
3. Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera is famous for treating wounds and scars and also acts as a remedy to rid of acne fast. Apply Aloe Vera juice or gel on spots and let dry for about one hour before washing it off with warm water.
4. Toothpaste: Apply a non-gel toothpaste before going to bed. For the most significant improvement, wake up a few times during the night and check whether toothpaste is still covering the spot. If it is not, add more.
5. Aspirin Or Baking Soda: Dissolve an aspirin in a little water and then apply the paste to the spot for no more than five minutes. The reason this works is that aspirin and baking soda contain the same acid that many acne treatments use to exfoliate dry skin and decrease redness.
Do you have any magic skin treatment tricks? Let us know in the comments below!